"I specialise in structured finance, securitisations, and acquisition finance, with particular emphasis on the Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities, and Telecoms sectors. I also have extensive experience in advising on complex receivables financings. I provide practical and commercial solutions using my extensive knowledge, market-experience and innovation skills. I offer a collaborative, strategic and relationship-based approach on all transactions."
Education and qualifications
Aditi advises companies, financiers and financial sponsors across a wide range of structured transactions including structured finance, regulatory finance, acquisitions and their financings and swap restructurings. Aditi also regularly advises on financial resilience and capital structuring, and is an expert in structuring receivables financings and securitisations. Aditi is a product-specialist in the lending, public and private capital markets, securitisations, receivables financing and derivatives spaces, and has extensive multi-source debt platform experience. Aditi is a sector-specialist in the Infrastructure, Energy & Utilities, and Telecoms sectors.
Chambers recognised Aditi as an ‘Associate to Watch’ in the UK 2022 and UK 2021 publications and Legal500 recognised Aditi as a ‘Rising Star’ in its 2022 listing.
Aditi is passionate about diversity and inclusion and has been involved with the firm’s Stepping Forwards Programme and the Women’s Leadership Programme.
Aditi is based in our London office and has also spent time in our Dubai office.
- High Speed One: Relationship counsel for High Speed One across all financings including their whole business securitisation (which includes bonds, swaps, swap restructurings, loans, liquidity facilities, US and European private placements), “Holdco” financing, financial resilience, Concession and other Project documentation
- CK Hutchison: in relation to their ground-breaking telecoms-assets transaction with Cellnex
- Glencore Energy UK: offtake financings including their market-first receivables financing
- Other notable receivables financings include those for Sainsbury Bank, Essar Oil UK and Williams Lea Tag
- UK Water Companies such as Southern Water, Yorkshire Water, Portsmouth Water on various mandates ranging across water regulation, price reviews, restructurings and multi-source debt advisory, whole business securitisation, complex inflation-swap portfolios, liability management, financial resilience and strategic long-term financing advice
- UK and European Electricity companies / their financiers: Regulated financings, acquisition financings, multi-source debt advisory, bond/bank/swap/private placement financings, liability managements (for example (in the UK), Electricity North West and (in Europe) Caruna, Ellevio)
- UK and European Airports: including acting for Manchester Airport Group on its multi-source debt financing and acting for financiers of Brussels Airport and Newcastle Airport on a variety of financings
- National Grid: advised on the £14bn disposal of 61% of their Gas Distribution business (Cadent), including the stapled “MidCo WBS” financing platform
- Other acquisition transaction include: acquisition of Ellevio Sweden by their previous shareholders; sale of High Speed One to its current shareholders; advising Naturgy on the winning bid for the Medgaz pipeline