Global excellence in Public M&A
- Vodafone: advising on its £112bn hostile bid for Mannesmann, the first successful hostile bid for a German company.
- Unilever: advising on the successful defence to the USD145bn approach from Kraft-Heinz.
- SABMiller: advising on the recommended USD108bn offer from Anheuser-Busch InBev, the largest UK takeover and the third largest global M&A deal in history and SABMiller on the disposal of its stake in Tsogo Sun.
- Cheung Kong Holdings: advising on the USD103bn merger with Hutchison Whampoa - the largest Hong Kong public M&A in history. Glencore: advising on its USD90bn merger of equals with Xstrata.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company: advising on its £46bn recommended offer for Shire, the largest ever outbound M&A deal by a Japanese company.
- E.ON: advising on the EUR43bn public takeover of a 76.8% stake in Innogy and on the planned extensive swap of assets between E.ON and RWE.
- Ahli United Bank: advising on the USD8.8bn recommended acquisition of AUB by Kuwait Finance House, the largest ever cross-border public takeover in the GCC.