Specialist in individual and collective labour law, advising both national and foreign corporate clients and individuals. His main areas of practice include individual termination, collective dismissals and closure of undertakings, dismissal of protected employees, employment benefits and pension plans, employee representative bodies, expatriates, social security, union actions and strikes, labour litigation and general employment law advice, including EU Law.
- 2007 - Partner, Linklaters, Antwerp
- 2002 - 2007 Partner, Linklaters De Bandt, Antwerp*
- 1999 - 2002 Partner, De Bandt, van Hecke, Lagae & Loesch, Antwerp
- 1991 - 1998 Partner, De Bandt, van Hecke, Lagae & Loesch, Brussels
- 1982 - 1990 Associate, De Bandt, van Hecke, Lagae & Loesch, Brussels
* In 2002, De Bandt, van Hecke, Lagae & Loesch merged with Linklaters
- 1981 - 1982 University of Illinois college , Masters in comparative law
- 1976 - 1981 Catholic University of Louvain, KUL, Lic. Jur.
Dutch, English, French