Dr. Sebastian Daub
Partner, Global Co-Head of Infrastructure, Frankfurt
Specialised experience in private equity, M&A and joint ventures as well as corporate law.
Recent transactions include:
- KKR Credit Advisors EMEA: advising on the sale of Tekfor Group, a German automotive supplier and a leading specialist for mission-critical high-performance components, modules and fasteners, to American Axle & Manufacturing.
- Vodafone: advising on the contribution of Vodafone's German fibre business to a joint venture with Altice Group.
- Société Générale: advising on the sale of a minority stake in SCHUFA Holding AG.
- PSP Investments: advising on the sale of a minority shareholding in CeramTec, a manufacturer and supplier of technical ceramics, together with co-investors to a consortium of private equity firms.
- PSP Investments (Public Sector Pension Investment Board) on the acquisition of a 32% stake in the Wittur Group
- Commerzbank on preparing the sale of the EMC-business to Société Générale
- a Chinese investor on the proposed acquisition of Hotelbeds from TUI Group
- PSP Investments on the acquisition of HOCHTIEF AirPort, on the reorganization of the shareholdings in Sydney Airport, as well as, together with a consortium of BC Partners and OTPP, on the acquisition of CeramTec
- Hyosung Corporation on the acquisition of the entire business of insolvent Lloyd Dynamowerke
- Horleman on the sale of a substantial amount of company shares to the French energy service provider Vinci Energies
- Solvay on the acquisition of Alpina Partners
- CBRE Investment Management on the purchase of the high street shopping centre "Sevens" in Düsseldorf Königsallee
- Ivanhoé Cambridge on various commercial real estate projects in Germany
- Marlin Equity Partners on its acquisition of ABIT Europe from Findos Investor
- Ajinomoto on the planned acquisition of Wild Flavors from KKR and Mr Wild
- Küpper Group on the sale of its group of companies to Amtek India
2011 to date Partner, Linklaters
2006 - 2011 Managing Associate, Linklaters
2004 - 2006 Associate, Linklaters
2002 – 2004 Associate, Sullivan & Cromwell LLP
2002 - Second Legal State Examination (2. Juristisches Staatsexamen)
2000 - 2002 Landgericht Darmstadt, legal traineeship (Referendariat)
2000 - Doctorate, University of Konstanz
2000 - Attorney-at-Law, New York
1999 - LL.M., Emory University School of Law, Atlanta, USA
1997 - First Legal State Examination (1.Juristisches Staatsexamen)
German, English, French