Avocat/Advocaat, Member of the Brussels Bar
Practising through Lieve Swartenbroux BVBA with KBO number 0476.709.171
Significant experience in administrative law, environmental law, environmental matters related to real estate, public procurement law and zoning law.
Transactions of significance have included:
environmental law assistance in transactions in the industry sector (especially in relation to soil clean-up issues, permit issues and greenhouse gas allowances)
- litigation on environmental and zoning permits required for industrial projects
- public procurement projects, such as assistance with respect to the reorganisation of the sector of the control on nuclear safety as a PPP structure.
- 2007 - Partner, Linklaters, Brussels
- 2002 - 2007 Partner, Linklaters De Bandt, Brussels*
- 1991 - 2001 Partner, De Bandt, van Hecke, Lagae & Loesch, Brussels
- 1983 - 1991 Associate, De Bandt, van Hecke, Lagae & Loesch, Brussels
* In 2002, De Bandt, van Hecke, Lagae & Loesch merged with Linklaters
1982 - 1983 D.A.A.D., Düsseldorf. Dipl.
- 1978 - 1982 K.U. Leuven, Catholic University of Leuven, Licentiaat in de Rechten
Dutch, English, French, German