U.S. Associate, New York
Education and qualifications
Rebecca is an Associate in Linklaters’ U.S. Dispute Resolution Practice. She has experience in commercial litigation, internal and government investigations, and white collar defense.
She is also strongly committed to pro bono service, where she focuses on immigrant rights and habeas corpus issues.
- South African corporation: winning complete dismissal of federal Defend Trade Secrets Act suit on complex jurisdictional grounds.
- International Pharmaceuticals Company: representing a C-Suite executive in connection with a joint SEC and DOJ insider trading investigation.
- A large multinational corporation: advising on an independent internal compliance investigation in connection with a parallel government investigation.
- Pharmaceutical executive: representing an executive in a civil litigation related to alleged conspiracy to fix prices and allocate market share.
- Pro bono representation in a death row case: representing an individual to safeguard constitutional right to habeas corpus.
Prior to joining Linklaters, Rebecca worked at a boutique personal injury law firm.