Webinar Series | The Unified Patent Court
A Closer Look: Anatomy of a UPC Proceeding & Views from the Industry
In this session of our webinar series on the Unified Patent Court (“UPC”) we were getting more into the details of the proceedings before the UPC and points that companies need to consider in preparation for and during the proceedings to implement the best strategy for the UPC.
In addition, we were delighted to have Mathilde Rauline – Head of Greater Europe Patent Litigation at Sanofi – joining us in this session for her personal views and comments on the UPC.
The webinar covered the following topics:
- Update on the developments around the UPC
- Anatomy of a UPC proceeding, in particular:
- Types of claims: infringement, nullity, counterclaims, etc.
- Case timeline and management of deadlines
- Competence of the divisions of the UPC
- Views from the market