Insurance Update - July 2022
The following topics are covered in this issue. To see the articles, please log on to our Knowledge Portal or contact your usual Linklaters’ contact.
- EIOPA consults on supervisory statement on differential pricing practices
- EIOPA consults on supervisory statements on exclusions in insurance products arising from systemic events and on the management of non-affirmative cyber exposures
- EIOPA consults on review of Solvency II securitisation prudential framework
- EIOPA feedback statement to discussion paper on open insurance
- IAIS consultation on draft criteria that will be used to assess whether the Aggregation Method provides comparable outcomes to the Insurance Capital Standard
- UK Solvency II reform: PRA launches data collection exercise; Sam Woods speech suggests “strongly negative” industry reaction to matching adjustment proposals
- UK PRA finalises changes to definition of insurance holding company
- UK PRA statement on the recalculation of the Transitional Measure on Technical Provisions
- UK: Bank of England’s climate stress test results
- ESG webinar: What’s the latest for banks and insurers?
- Recent deals