Real Estate Talking Points: Overview
Welcome to the Linklaters Real Estate Talking Points Series.
- Real Estate Talking Points: Residential leasehold reform - is change on the horizon?
- Real Estate Talking Point: Positive and restrictive covenants – what to watch out for
- Co-living: changing the face of residential development?
- Real Estate Talking Point: Permitted Development Rights: Supporting the High Street and delivery of Homes
- Real Estate Q&A: Exercising the right to forfeit and Section 146 notices
- Real Estate Talking Point: The Independent Review into Planning Appeal Inquiries (Rosewell Review)
- Breaking point: Landlords’ break options versus tenants’ security of tenure
- Spring statement
- The Title Class Divide and the meaning of absolute, good leasehold, possessory and qualified title